Last Updated: September 23, 2018
You must be at least 18 years old to access this site and use our services. If you are under 18 years old, you are not permitted to use this Site or any part of the Services for any reason. You must be of legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
Access to this Site is intended only for Users located within the United States. TENNESSEE WELLNESS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND THAT USE OF THIS SITE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES IS LAWFUL OR PERMISSIBLE. Those who access this Site from other jurisdictions are responsible for their compliance with local laws pertaining to the use of this Site. Your access to this Site and purchase our products at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and treaties.
1. Information We Collect
When you use the Site, we collect the following types of Information:
a. Non-Personal Data
We collect information about your use of our Services, including but not limited to your Internet connections, computer equipment, web browsers, sites visited before using or accessing our Site, sites visited after leaving our Site, and other similar information about traffic and usage, as you navigate to, through, and away from our Site. This is called “Non-Personal Data” because it does not identify you, but provides insights to us regarding your use of the Services.
Web Beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, and to monitor how many visitors view our Services. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the device, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages or in an e-mail.
Log Data refers to certain information about how a User interacts with our Services. Log Data may include information such as a User’s IP address, browser type, operating system, the pages or features of our Services to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on, and other statistics.
b. Personal Data
When you register to use our Services, complete an order, arrange for a delivery or return of a purchase, respond to communications (e.g., requests for feedback), contact us via phone, e-mail, or postal mail, and so on, we will collect certain types of the information you provide to us. This may include your first and last names, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, and payment information. This type of data is called “Personal Data” because it can be used to identify you.
c. Third-Party Social Networking Service(s)
Additionally, if you choose to access, visit, and/or use any third-party social networking service(s) that may be integrated with our Site, we may receive your Personal Data and other information about you and your computer, mobile, or other device that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts through those services. For example, some social networking services allow you to push content from our Site to your contacts or to pull information about your contacts so you can connect with them on or through our Site. Some social networking services also will facilitate registration or enhance or personalize your experience on our Site. Your decision to use a social networking service in connection with our Site is voluntary. However, you should make sure you are comfortable with the information your third-party social networking services may make available by reviewing privacy policies of those providers and/or modifying your privacy settings directly with those networking sites/services.
2. Use of Data
We do not sell or rent Data to any third parties. We use information collected by clickstream data collection, web pixels, and cookies to improve website navigation, make personalized features and other services available to you, to generate statistical information, monitor and analyze User traffic and usage patterns, monitor and prevent fraud, investigate complaints and potential violations of our policies, to improve the our content and the products, services, materials, and other content that we describe or make available through the Site and to otherwise help administer and improve the Services.
When you provide us with Personal Data to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or return a purchase, you acknowledge that you consent to our collecting such Personal Data and using it for that specific purpose only. If we ask for your Personal Data for a secondary purpose, such as marketing, we will either ask you directly for your express consent or provide you with an opportunity to opt out.
Except as otherwise stated, we may use Data we collect from you for the legitimate business purpose of providing our Services to you, including, but not limited to:
- to respond to your requests and provide User support;
- to evaluate and improve the content of our Services;
- to customize the Services to your preferences;
- to communicate information and promotional materials to you (where you have provided your express consent, as described above);
- to check on your order status and maintain record of activities in connection with your use of the Site;
- to notify you of any changes to relevant agreements or policies;
- to enforce our agreements, terms, conditions, and policies;
- to process your commercial transaction, including, but not limited to, fulfilling your order request and providing you with merchandise you have ordered;
- to send you e-mail and/or postal mail supplying you with the most recent service information or information about your order (e.g., order confirmations, shipment notifications, etc.);
- to prevent or investigate fraud (or for risk management purposes), or to comply with a legal obligation, court order, or in order to exercise our legal claims or to defend against legal claims;
- to conduct aggregate analysis and develop business intelligence that helps us to enhance, operate, protect, make informed decisions and report on the performances of our Services;
- to describe our Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes; and
- for other purposes identified to you and as requested by you (please note that you have the right to withdraw your consent to such use at any time by contacting us via the contact information below).
We may use third‐party e‐mail providers to deliver communications to you. This is an opt-in e-mail program. If you no longer want to receive these e-mail communications, you may opt-out of receiving e-mail communications you may withdrawing your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by mailing us at.
We may, from time to time, invite you to participate in online surveys. The information requested in these surveys may include, but is not limited to, your opinions, beliefs, insights, ideas, activities, experience, purchase history, and purchase intent regarding products, events, and Services. The information collected by these surveys is used to research market trends, company growth, community needs, etc. Your input will help us to improve customer experience and shape development of our products and Services.
We may anonymize or aggregate Data that we collect from the use of the Services, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access the Services, market trends, and other analysis that we create based on the information we receive from you and other Users. If you provide Personal Data through our Services, we may aggregate that Data with other active Data, unless we specify otherwise at the point of collection.
3. How We Share Data
We do not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We do have relationships with trusted third parties, but we will not share any Personal Data that we have collected from or regarding you except as described below:
- Service providers that help us administer and provide the Services. These third-party services providers have access to your Personal Data only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf. We have entered into contractual relationships with these service providers and require them to comply with all applicable information privacy laws and regulations and to use the Data only for the purposes for which it was disclosed. We require that any third-party service providers limit their use of your Data solely to providing services to us and that they maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of your Information and not make unauthorized use or disclosure of the Information;
- As aggregated, de-identified Data shared with our business partners to let them know how many Users viewed and interacted with their materials and our Services. This information does not identify any individual or educational institution;
- As we believe necessary: (i) under applicable law; (ii) to enforce applicable terms and conditions; (iii) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; (iv) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (v) to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment and (vi) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence; and
- Pursuant to your express consent.
4. Third-Party Service Providers
We use third-party service providers to help us operate our Services, who may collect, store, and/or process the information detailed herein. We allow access to our database by third parties that provide us with services, such as technical maintenance, market research, and our e-commerce platform, but only for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to provide those services.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to engage with third parties that post privacy policies governing their collection, processing, and use of Non-Personal Data and Personal Data. While we may seek to require such third parties to follow appropriate privacy policies and will not authorize them to use this information except for the express purpose for which it is provided, and you agree that we do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties.
We have also enabled Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic through the use of Google advertisements and other anonymous identifiers. We use Google Analytics cookies and other cookies to compile data to better understand Users and provide Users with a more tailored experience. You can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting Google’s Opt-Out Browser Add-on website here.
For more information about third-party advertisers and how to prevent them from using your information, visit the NAI’s consumer website here or here. If you do want to opt out using these tools, you need to opt out separately for each of your devices and for each web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari) that you use on each device.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. We also follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Nonetheless, it is common knowledge that transmission of information via the Internet is not wholly secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data or any other information transmitted to or through any of our Services. Any transmission of Personal Data or other information is at your own risk. By using our Services, you acknowledge and accept these risks. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us or that are otherwise provided to us and we cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of information. It is your responsibility to safeguard any passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features associated with your use of the Services.
If you have any questions about security on our Services or if you become aware of any unauthorized use of an account or suspect a security breach, notify us immediately via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If our security system is breached, we will notify you of the breach only if and to the extent required under applicable law.
6. Rights to Your Personal Data
Tennessee Wellness will only collect Personal Data from Users in connection with a purchase of products or services associated with our Site and will use such Data only for that specific purpose. You may change, edit, update, or request deletion of any Personal Data that you have provided to us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Updating Communications Preferences (Opt-Out Policy). If we have received express consent, we do send e-mails to Users with information about our Services that we believe may be of interest. Users may opt out of receiving these e-mail messages by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related e-mails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, such as information pertaining to your purchase order, that are required to provide you with our Services, as applicable.
7. Data Retention
8. Geographic Data Transfers
In all cases, we take steps to ensure that transfers of Personal Data are performed in accordance with applicable law and carefully managed to protect your privacy rights and interests. Where we transfer your Personal Data outside of our corporate affiliates or to third parties who help provide our products and services, we obtain contractual commitments to protect your Personal Data. Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before disclosing any Personal Data.
9. Links to Third Party Sites
10. Children’s Privacy
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), we will never knowingly request or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. In the event that we receive actual knowledge that we have collected such Personal Data without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as is practical. We request proof of age to enter the shopping section of our website so that we can verify that minors are not using the Services.
11. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request and obtain a list of what Personal Data (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge. Under Section 1798.83, California residents are entitled to request and obtain such information, by e-mailing a request to email@example.com.
13. How to Contact Us
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: 615-933-5600
By regular mail:
Red, White & Hemp
4322 Harding Pike, Suite 417 PMB 36
Nashville, Tennessee 37205