Last Updated: September 23, 2018
Tennessee Wellness has developed this Cookie Notification to inform you how we collect data and use the data we collect. Redwhiteandhemp.com (this “Site”) is owned and operated by Tennessee Wellness Supply, Inc. (“Tennessee Wellness,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). This Cookie Notification is intended to tell users (“User(s),” “you,” or “your”) about Tennessee Wellness’ collection, use, and dissemination practices regarding information that you provide to Tennessee Wellness through the Site or the services offered therein (collectively, the “Services”).
1. Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and Other Internet Tracking Technology
We utilize Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and other Internet tracking technology to collect information from your computer, mobile, or other device.
- A “Cookie” is a data file that is created and stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our Services. An “Anonymous Identifier” is a random string of characters that is used for similar reasons as Cookies.
- A “Web Beacon” is an object embedded into a web page or an e-mail that collects various data. A Web Beacon is known by several common terms, such as a web bug, tag, page tag, tracking bug, tracking pixel, pixel tag, web pixel, targeting pixel, re-targeting pixel, and clear gif. Web Beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, and to monitor how many visitors view our Services. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the device, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages or in e-mails. When used within e-mail, for example, a web beacon can track whether a User opens a message, clicks on a link within the e-mail, and similar actions. We also use other, similar Internet tracking technology to monitor a User’s actions coming to our Services, moving through our Services, and after leaving our Services.
We use the following types of Cookies, which we have listed out here for your convenience, should you wish to opt-out of specific Cookie types:
- _session_id: unique token, sessional (This allows WooCommerce, our e-commerce platform, to store information about a User’s visit to our Site (i.e. referrer, landing page, etc)).
- _WooCommerce_visit: no data held, persistent for thirty (30) minutes from the last visit (This is used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of User visits).
- _WooCommerce_uniq: no data held, expires at midnight (relative to the User) of the next day (This counts the number of visits to a store by a single User).
- cart: unique token, persistent for two (2) weeks (This stores information about the contents of a User’s shopping cart on our e-commerce platform).
- _secure_session_id: unique token, sessional.
- storefront_digest: unique token, indefinite (If our e-commerce shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current User has access).
- We also allow third parties to place their Cookies within our Services. For example, some of the companies that use our Services add custom code that allows them to add performance and targeting Cookies to the pages they offer to their Users.
3. Change Settings From Within Your Browser
The instructions for these vary from browser to browser and they may change from time to time as new versions are released. Here are some links to instructions for the most common browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click here for Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click here for Mozilla Firefox
Click here for Google Chrome
Click here for Safari
For other browsers, try searching for “managing Cookies in [browser name].”